Here is a brief step-by-step tutorial on how to install HTTPS for your website on Hostinger:
- Log in to your Hostinger account and click on SSL from the top menu.
- In the new page, click on “Install free SSL” button.
- Choose your desired website and click on “Install SSL” button.
- Hostinger will now automatically generate and install a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for your domain name. Wait for the SSL certificate to be installed, which can take a few minutes.
- Once the SSL certificate is installed, you can verify that HTTPS is working on your website by typing “https://” before your domain name in the address bar of your web browser. Your website should now load with a green padlock icon, indicating that it’s secure.
That’s it! Your website is now secured with HTTPS and your visitors’ data is encrypted and protected.