What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve website functionality and provide a personalized browsing experience. Cookies can remember your preferences, enhance website performance, and analyze how visitors interact with the site.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable core features such as secure login, navigation, and access to specific sections of the site. Disabling these cookies may affect the performance and functionality of the website.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to gather information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors, pages visited, and the source of traffic. This data helps us improve our website and understand user preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and do not personally identify you.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow our website to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features. For example, they can remember your username, language preferences, or region. These cookies improve your browsing experience and make the website more personalized.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies when you visit our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website.
You can typically manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. To learn how to control and delete cookies, visit the help section of your browser or refer to the following links:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that opting out of certain cookies may impact the availability and functionality of certain features on our website.